Transforming hearts and minds with the dynamic, never-changing truth of God’s words.
Transform the hearts and minds of kids, teens and adults with David C Cook’s most widely used curriculum For over 50 years Bible-in-Life has served the Church with trusted curriculum for ALL ages (Toddler – Adult), communicating the Gospel with life-changing clarity.
Each week, across all age levels, Bible-in-Life students focus on these four areas:
- Connecting with each other and with God’s Word
- Studying God’s Word together
- Interacting with God’s Word to find key themes and takeaways
- Responding to God’s Word by applying it to life
The Bible-In-Life Difference
Lessons for today. Faith for a lifetime.
Bible-in-Life lets you build a comprehensive ministry program that fits your budget and your church. No matter where students are in their walk with Jesus, Bible-In-Life communicates the gospel with life-changing clarity, inspiring people of all ages to know God and make Him known.
From vibrant graphics to fresh content, Bible-in-Life delivers Biblically trustworthy content that encourages life application for kids, teens and adults alike.
- Unified scope and sequence with three themes per quarter (Preschool-Early Elementary, and Elementary through High School)
- Adult curriculum follows ISSL (International Sunday School Lectionary, a 6-year scope and sequence cycle)
- All new content every quarter
- NEW lesson videos (Preschool – Upper Elementary) support monthly themes and show
- Encourages life application throughout the week
- Digital take-home resources for students and families
- Flexible and affordable for your church budget
- At-home study and devotional resources for students
- Free access to RealLifeDownloaded.com, an online resource with weekly additional content that uses current events to help connect social issues with the Bible, and then make life applications (Upper Elementary – Adult)
- Biblically trustworthy, covering basic Christian doctrines without taking specific denominational positions