Room for Doubt: How Uncertainty Can Deepen Your Faith
Many people have questions about faith. Ben Young knows what it’s like to feel as if you’re alone in your doubts. In Room for Doubt, Ben offers:
- An honest look at hard questions about God, the Bible, and faith
- Examples of spiritual giants in Scripture and history who doubted
- Insight into how to process uncertainty, suffering, and disappointment with God
- Clarity on the difference between uncertainty and mystery
- Encouragement about how doubt and faith go together
Ben invites you to let doubt become your ally, rather than your enemy. Discover how your questions can lead to a deeper, richer faith.
Hardcover - 240 pages
About the Author
Ben Young, D Min, is a teaching pastor at Houston’s Second Baptist Church. He is also an adjunct professor at Houston Theological Seminary, and the author of seven books, including Devotions forDating Couples and Why Mike’s Not a Christian.